A friend was telling me a story, about how he was hitting on this waitress at Harris Grill in Shadyside. He informed me that is was during there all you can eat bacon night. I stopped him right there, and yelled at him for never inviting me. Since he should know I love bacon! [...]Continue Reading →
Here is another installment it the ever popular Ask Google. If you have no idea what I am talking about. Then you should check out these links (link 1 / link 2). They’re the original features that appeared on shinyfire.com.
date: May 19, 2006 9:22 PM
subject: google [...]
In this weeks show we talk about:
- Al Gore’s Oscar hopes
- Borat sued again!
- Happy Feet staring Mexican Penguins?
- Kramer hates n-words
- Matt tells us a little about himself
- We listen to three myspace bands, Pierced, Bay Brutha, and Moon School (http://www.myspace.com/moonschool)
The place where I work handed out fliers about not smoking, so I thought I would make my own list of reasons not to.
• Only losers smoke
• It makes you a litter bug
• If pregnant women can’t do it, that must mean its bad for you.
• You will annoy nonsmokers and they will pass laws to force you to quite.
• Hot Girls/Guys hate smokers.
— and more…
List of my Favorite Candy, in no particular order:
1. Bottle Caps
3. Peanut Chews
4. Swedish Fish
5. Snow Caps
6. Gummy Hamburgers and Hotdogs
7. Take 5
9. Dark Chocolate
10. Peanut Butter Cups
12. Jelly [...]
About UsMr. Baconpants is a blog about bacon, beer, and everything else that we find interesting. It's also the home of Bacon LIVE, the only internet show about bacon. [learn more]
Jason Mosley (aka Mr. Baconpants) is the king of all bacon. He started this blog in 2004 to share his love of bacon and beer.
Sean Brett (aka Bacon Knight) is the amazing co-host of Bacon Live, the weekly audio/video podcast about bacon and more.
Beth Mosley (aka Mrs. Baconpants) is a lover of good food and beer. She enjoys cooking and trying new recipes (with bacon).