Sayings that are made better by using bacon as a verb
- If you can BACON it, you can EAT it.
- Don’t bacon in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t bacon behind me, I may not lead. Just bacon beside me and be my friend.
- To Bacon , or Not to Bacon: What a Stupid Question!
- Bacon is the hidden language of the soul
- All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to bacon them.
- No Matter what you bacon there will be critics.
- Just bacon it.
- Let’s go back to my place and bacon.
- “I done baconed my pants”.
- Let’s get ready to BACON!
- Bacn’ Bacon.
- Did somebody just baconed in here?
- Stop, drop, and bacon.
Some of these are kind of stupid but if you think of better ones please share via a comment. I am going to try and start using bacon as a verb in my day to day life. This maybe more challenging then I think it is but we’ll see what happens. I wonder how long it will take for my friends catch on to what I am doing and get annoyed. I guess I will just have to bacon and find out.zolpidem online pharmacyprovigil online pharmacy phentermine online without prescription valium online without prescription ativan online without prescription xanax for sale tramadol online pharmacy buy alprazolam online adipex online no prescription