Long time bacon fan Aaron Tucker posted a link to a Dairy Queen commercial on our Facebook wall. I canâ€™t remember if I saw this on TV before or not but I like the fact they hey used bacon as a verb.
Sayings that are made better by using bacon as a verb
- If you can BACON it, you can EAT it.
- Donâ€™t bacon in front of me, I may not follow. Donâ€™t bacon behind me, I may not lead. Just bacon beside me and be my friend.
- To Bacon , or Not to Bacon: What a Stupid Question!
- Bacon is the hidden language of the soul
- All our dreams can come true â€“ if we have the courage to bacon them.
- No Matter what you bacon there will be critics.
- Just bacon it.
- Letâ€™s go back to my place and bacon.
- â€œI done baconed my pantsâ€.
- Letâ€™s get ready to BACON!
- Bacnâ€™ Bacon.
- Did somebody just baconed in here?
- Stop, drop, and bacon.
Some of these are kind of stupid but if you think of better ones please share via a comment. I am going to try and start using bacon as a verb in my day to day life. This maybe more challenging then I think it is but weâ€™ll see what happens. I wonder how long it will take for my friends catch on to what I am doing and get annoyed. I guess I will just have to bacon and find out.