buy ultram without prescription
This recipe was the grand prize winner of my first ever bacon recipe contest. It’s was created by Merry Graham from Newhall, CA. Sean, the Bacon LIVE chatroom, and I all fell and love with the idea of the recipe. I can wait to get it a try possibly this weekend since this is this week’s “Weekend Cooking” assignment.buy diazepam no prescription
If you make this let us know what you thought about and if you think it should have won the grand prize. I am not sure how one could disappoint since it has two of my favorite foods in it, bacon and cornbread. But you never know till you make it.klonopin online pharmacy
I will be posting the other entries in the week to come and I am playing to compile them all in to a free ebook called “MrBaconpants’ Ever Expanding Book of Bacon Recipes”. With each new edition I will add more recipes to it as I get them. Look for more details about this soon.
Fruity Bacon Upside Down Cornbread with Orange Mascarpone Cheesesoma online without prescription
Serves: 8-10buy ambien no prescription
- 6 slices of Bacon, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 pear, peeled, cored, 1/2” chunks (or drained canned pear chunks)
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 1¼ cup low fat milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces Creamy Mascarpone Italian Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- Extra Orange Marmalade for garnish
- Adjust oven rack to center of oven. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Over high heat, in a 10” cast iron skillet fry bacon pieces for 2 minutes. Turn heat to medium-high, continue to cook 1-2 minutes or until bacon is just about crisp; turn heat off. Evenly distribute bacon in skillet with spatula. Sprinkle cranberries on top of bacon followed by pears, and brown sugar. Set skillet aside.
- Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk egg, milk, and butter; pour over flour mixture and whisk just until mixed. Spoon batter on top of bacon-cranberry-pear mixture; bake for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, thoroughly mix mascarpone with orange marmalade.
- Allow cornbread to cool in pan 3 minutes. Loosen sides of cornbread with a knife and invert onto a large serving plate. Cut into individual servings. Serve cornbread with a dollop of orange mascarpone and a spoonful of orange marmalade. Serve warm!
Serving Suggestions: Serve for Easter breakfast or brunch with scrambled eggs, quiche, or omelets. For lunch, a chicken salad and a slice of cornbread! And for dinner, this cornbread is great with ham, turkey or lamb.phentermine online without prescription
Speedy Step: If you have a favorite boxed cornbread mix you can use it! Mix boxed cornbread as directed on package and spoon over bacon mixture. Bake as directed on cornbread package. To finish, follow step 4.valium online without prescription
Recipe by Merry Graham – Newhall, CAativan online without prescriptionxanax for sale tramadol online pharmacy buy alprazolam online adipex online no prescription