Easter is just around the corner and to celebrate I am giving ways two Easter Baskets fill with bacon goodness. All you have to do is send me an original or a modified bacon recipe. I will end pick the best one with the help of Sean and Beth. I will also pick one random winner for the second prize.
Easter Recipe Contest Details
Deadline for Entries: 5pm EST, March 31, 2010
- One Easter basket filled with colorful Easter eggs
- Coupons for free packages of Oscar Mayer Bacon
- $25 grocery card
- One Striped Eggs 12-piece Dinnerware Set
- One Skillet
- One Spatula
- One Egg Timer
- One Bacon Press
- You must submit an original bacon recipe or a modified version of a publish recipe to contest [at] mrbaconpants [dot] com by the deadline.
- One entry only per person.
- Bonus points if your recipe is Easter related.
- All recipes must contain bacon.
Winners: Two winners will be picked live on Bacon LIVE March 31, 2010 (I will update this post with the names of the winners on that date).
Discloser: Kraft Foods/Oscar Mayer is providing the prizes for this contest at no cost to me. This contest is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by MrBaconpants.com.
I will not publish your recipes in a book or anything like that, but I will post the ones that I cook on this blog for my â€œWeekend Cookingâ€ segments. You still have all the copyrights to your recipes. Just let me know if you donâ€™t want me to publish it on my site when you enter.
Enjoy the contest and make sure you have fun. Since we are picking the winners on March 31st 2010 you should get your basket in time for Easter morning.