buy ultram without prescription
For this week’s Weekend Cooking I am pulling out an oldie but goodie, the Bacon, Cheese, and Potato Chowder. This was one of the first recipes Beth and I made together back in 2007. Our only complaint was that it called for two strips for six bowls. It should be more like two strips for each bowl.buy diazepam no prescription
I am glad I found this recipe again and Beth and I will hopefully get to make it again this weekend. I have one pack of the Nueske’s Cherry wood left and this would be a great way to use it.
Bacon, Cheese, and Potato Chowderklonopin online pharmacy
Ingredients (Makes 6 servings)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 cups frozen Southern-style hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled (originally called for 2 strips)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Mix milk and soup in large saucepan. Stir in hash browns. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Ladle into 6 soup bowls.
- Top evenly with the cheese, bacon and onions.
This recipe was adapted from a recipe that was posted on tarahsrecipes.wordpress.comzolpidem online pharmacyprovigil online pharmacy phentermine online without prescription valium online without prescription ativan online without prescription xanax for sale tramadol online pharmacy buy alprazolam online adipex online no prescription