On this weekâ€™s show Sean and I review J&Dâ€™s Bacon POP. I thought it had the perfect amount of bacon flavor but Sean thought differently. I plan to write a full review next week, but you can watch the show to find out what we both think about it.
I am also trying to bring back the MP3 version of the show back. I know a few people like to listen to the show at work and on their iPods. Once I figure out how to fix this I will go back and add it to all the past shows. Hang in there.
Bacon LIVE 057:
I am still hard at work trying to bring back the MP3 version of the show.
Watch us on uStream.tv!
Show notes by Aaron Tucker:
- Today, Mr. Baconpants and Sean started the show discussing the new Oscar Mayer thick-cut applewood smoked bacon. Itâ€™s decent bacon and itâ€™s not too expensive!
- Our hosts tried to find a retro bacon commercial, but had some serious technical difficulties. Youtube has let us down once again.
- Our hosts brought up the Mountain Products Smokehouse many flavors of wonderful bacon, but itâ€™s so hard to get it when you need it, so be sure to search your stores for new bacon. If they donâ€™t have what you want, fill out a customer product request! Stores actually take these little slips of paper seriously most of the time.
- Sean brought up cooking a slab of bacon. Just steam the whole thing or roast it in the oven! You could marinate it in all kinds of things and invent the next great bacon recipe!
- Read the rest of Aaron’s show notes here!
Watch LIVE Wednesdays at 7 pm EST, go to our show page for details!