On this weekâ€™s show Sean and I interviewed the man behind the Wendyâ€™s @UrBaconMeCrazy twitter account. His name is Billy and he loves bacon. He also gave us some insight on the Biggest Bacon Lover Hunt that Wendyâ€™s is doing. You can find more information about it in this Ad Week post. It features yours truly as a bacon authority!
Also after the video bellow you will find a list of just about everything we talked about. Since Sean and I are both too lazy to do this we canâ€™t take credit for it. Aaron from I <3 Bacon Salt is going to start writing show notes for every show he can. I am still going to do my short ones at the top but I am going to post his too. Be sure to enjoy the new show notes and thank Aaron next time you see him in the chat room.
Bacon LIVE 055:
MP3 Audio of the show is coming soon!
Watch us on uStream.tv!
Show notes by I <3 Bacon Salt:
- Today’s show had more users than ever before! At half way, it was at 44
viewers on USTREAM!
- @urbaconmecrazy (Billy) was a guest on the show and told about his #bacon
adventures over the last three days since the Wendy’s $2000 bacon contest
- Billy has actually requested that Wendy’s make a cup for your Frosty that has an extra slot to hold French-fries for easy dipping!
- Sean brought up an interesting idea for pumpkin pancakes with BACON!
- Mr. Baconpants talked about the upcoming J&D Foods Mmmmmvelopes and BaconPop popcorn!
- Both hosts talked some about the $5.01 crap from Arby’s.
- Best quality hamburger in Pittsburgh was discussed.
- Sean said great things about the Taco Bell Blackjack Taco. (Aaron: It’s just a black
taco, and Taco Bell still sucks.)
- At the end of the show, the hot dog toaster was brought up. It’ll warm up two dogs
and two buns for only $19.99. (Aaron: Just use the damn microwave.)
Watch LIVE Wednesdays at 7 pm EST, go to our show page for details!