On this week’s show Sean and I both announced that we are indeed addicted to bacon. I also shared an interview I did with the Baconnator Combo Bros. We then moved on to bacon turkey recipes and J&D’s Bacon Ranch Dip.
If you saw my review yesterday of the Bacon Ranch Dip you will know that Sean and I both fell in love with it. Now you can watch us eat and enjoy the dip I this episode. It’s riveting TV folks.
Since next week is Thanksgiving week Sean and I deiced to take a little break from Bacon LIVE. Our next show will be December 2, 2009 at 7pm ET. In the mean time you can always watch the past shows and pick out your favorite parts.
Show notes by Aaron Tucker:
- Mr. Baconpants’ announcement that he’ll be selling @SweetSoaps Maple Bacon soap that
looks like bacon but smells like delicious maple.
- He also announced SweetSoap’s maple-bacon candle with a wooden wick so it sizzles as it burns! It will be for sale soon in the MBp Merch Store.
- Jason and Sean both made it public that they are bacoholics.
- Sean, the smart one here, brought up some great uses for bacon this Thanksgiving. He said it’d be great to toss some bacon bits in mashed potatoes and corn, but I must disagree, use Bacon Salt.
- Sean also ran thorugh a quick Thanksgiving turkey recipe. You’ll need to watch the show to get the whole thing.
- Mr. Baconpants and Sean brought up the Turducken which would be made 500X more awesome if it was wrapped in bacon. Personally, I think they should stuff a Bacon Explosion inside a turkey, and then wrap it in bacon! I can’t think of a catchy name for it though.
- At 30 minutes in, you can hear the quick 30-second version of the Baconator Combo song that they shortened for a Wendy’s 30-second video contest on Youtube.
- Mr. Baconpants called them up on Skype and interviewed them about their awesome bacon songs and the possibility of doing more bacon songs in the future!
- During the taped interview, Mr. Baconpants ran downstairs and grabbed the J&D’s Bacon Ranch Dip and a bag of Ruffles which are the best chip for dipping into a sour-cream based dip! You can buy Bacon Ranch Dip from the BaconSalt web site for $2.99 a pack!
- Sean did a great segment on non-bacon bacon related news, always a winner, but you’ll need to watch the show for the details of his report! Sodomy was involved.
- At the end of the show, Mr. Baconpants brought up the whistle tip to make cars extremely loud. Guys, this has been a problem for many years in California! They say it is so loud it drowns out emergency vehicle sirens and it drives the people crazy. You can get the DIY exhaust kit at Amazon. What’s up with that?
Watch LIVE Wednesdays at 7 pm EST, go to our show page for details!
- Bacon Radio: First Show Jitters
Last week I told you about the idea I had for Bacon Radio, a podcast about the things this blog is about. Well we just…
- Bacon Radio: Difficulties at the End
Sean and I host bacon radio again with still a few jitters to work out. Before the show TalkShoe.com was having some issues…
- Bacon Radio: Growlers of Beer Make you Growl
I think we finally got it right, the show went without a hitch yesterday. We are also starting to get a few more live…
- Bacon Radio: First Show Jitters
About UsMr. Baconpants is a blog about bacon, beer, and everything else that we find interesting. It's also the home of Bacon LIVE, the only internet show about bacon. [learn more]
Jason Mosley (aka Mr. Baconpants) is the king of all bacon. He started this blog in 2004 to share his love of bacon and beer.
Sean Brett (aka Bacon Knight) is the amazing co-host of Bacon Live, the weekly audio/video podcast about bacon and more.
Beth Mosley (aka Mrs. Baconpants) is a lover of good food and beer. She enjoys cooking and trying new recipes (with bacon).