Sean and I have decided to have an official bacon photo contest with prizes going to the top winners in 5 different categories. The reason we are doing this is because over the years we have gotten a lot of free bacon related items. Well, now we figured itâ€™s time for our readers (you) to get some of that free bacon.
Here is what you will win:
- One coupon for Free Wrightâ€™s Brand Bacon
- One Larger than Life Print of bacon that you can stick almost anywhere
The categories are:
- Most Creative: This is a photo that shows a creative way to use bacon. Think bacon AK-47 or Waken Bacon.
- Funniest: This is a photo that incorporates bacon that will make us laugh. Think Lol Cats or Fail photos.
- Sexiest: This is a photo of bacon that will make us drool for two reasons. Think bacon babes.
- Artsy: This is a photo of bacon that just looks good. Think landscapes or food photography.
- Pandering: This is a photo that panders to Sean and I. Think about what we like and hate.
The rules are as follows:
- Photo must be your own creation and contain no copyrighted material.
- You may use Photoshop.
- The photo must contain something YOU actually took a picture of.
- Adding elements of other photos or stock art is ok.
- You can only have ONE entry per category (so you have 5 chances to win).
- Anyone can enter and win.
How to enter:
To enter just email your photos to jmosley at mrbaconpants dot com and put â€œPhoto Contestâ€ in the subject line. To make it easy to know what photo is what use this filename format â€œcategory-name_of_photo.jpgâ€. We can handle entries in jpg, gif, and png formats.
Deadline: September 21, 2009 (Winners will be announced at the Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour stop in Pittsburgh)
Update: We are no longer excepting photos for this contest. If you have entered, we will announce the winners at the Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour September 26th 2009. I will then email the winners and post the winning photos on Sunday.
If you have any questions about the rules or what we are looking for just ask. I will update this post if I need to make things clearer.