buy ultram without prescription
I recently got an email from Julia, a long time bacon lover and reader of this blog. She wanted me to share her recipe for Sweet Bacon Cheesecake. This one is different than the Maple Bacon and Pumpkin Cheesecake I posted before from Lance. I like the fact that Julia adapted her recipe for cupcakes. You can see a photo montage of her creation on YouTube.buy diazepam no prescription
Sweet Bacon Cheesecake and/or Cupcake
Baking time: Cheesecake 1 hour 35 minutes (plus standing time) Cupcakes 35 minutes (check with a wooden pick in the center)
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese or Neufchatel, softened
- 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
For the Bacon:
Your favorite sweet bacon, perhaps hickory? I usually use a standard package, fry it up, and when it’s still all nice and sweaty I crumble brown sugar over. If you’re feeling adventurous, you could also try any sweet syrup, maple, or sweet liquor would be good too. Just add that sweetness so it meshes with the cheesecake.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter; stir to combine (or you can do all of this in a food processor).
- Press crumb mixture into a 10″ spring form pan (for cupcakes line cupcake pan with liner cups and press about 1-2 tablespoons of crust mix into the bottom). Use a smooth glass to press crumbs, and chill 30 minutes (or about 15 in the freezer).
- Preheat oven to 325 F. In a large bowl at medium speed, beat cream cheese for 2 minutes. Add sugar.
- On low speed mix in eggs 1 at a time, blending well after each.
- Add sour cream and vanilla until just blended. Arrange bacon either inside, or you can even attempt to line the sides of the pan with bacon. Pour batter into crust. (For cupcakes I like to put one large bacon piece in the center for that porky goodness!)
- Bake for 1 hour. (For the cupcakes it takes significantly less time. I apologize for not having the exact time. I would check at 10 minutes, then every 5 or so after. This recipe will make at least 2 muffin tin-full. Check with a wooden skewer and the tops should get slightly golden)
- Meanwhile, beat egg white until frothy, add sugar and beat until soft peaks form. Fold into sour cream until blended. Spread on top of cake after 1 hour (and when the cupcakes are mostly done). Return to oven; bake until set (about 20 minutes for the cake, 10 minutes for the cupcakes). Turn off oven and let sit with the door ajar for 30 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!ativan online without prescriptionxanax for sale tramadol online pharmacy buy alprazolam online adipex online no prescription