kevinbacon

I am probably going to get in trouble for this, but here is a list of every film and/or movie Kevin Bacon has acted in. I know what your think,”I thought you hated Kevin Bacon for giving bacon a bad name”. Well the fact is I don’t hate him, I just get annoyed that every time I search or talk about Bacon he is brought up.

So to use Kevin Bacon’s popularity to my advantage I am posting this list. That way when someone uses Google looking for Kevin Bacon they will find Mr. Baconpants instead. I want to give these Kevin lovers a taste of their own medicine.

Every Kevin Bacon Movie:

42. End of the Line (1987) …. Everett
  43. White Water Summer (1987) …. Vic
  44. Quicksilver (1986) …. Jack Casey
  45. Footloose (1984) …. Ren McCormack
  46. Enormous Changes at the Last Minute (1983) …. Dennis
  47. Forty Deuce (1982) …. Ricky
  48. Diner (1982) …. Timothy Fenwick Jr.
  49. Only When I Laugh (1981) …. Don
  50. Friday the 13th (1980) …. Jack
  51. Hero at Large (1980) …. 2nd Teenager
  52. Starting Over (1979) …. Husband (Young Couple)
  53. Animal House (1978) …. Chip Diller

For my evil plan to work, I will need links to this post containing, “Kevin Bacon” or “Kevin Bacon Movies”. If you want to help its easy, just write something about Kevin Bacon and link to this post.

NOTE: If you find any of the trailers for these movies on YouTube let me know so I can link to it. Thanks!

23 Responses to The Kevin Bacon Movie List

1. Amber says:

“That way when someone uses Google looking for Kevin Bacon they will find Mr. Baconpants instead.”

Most excellent idea! I will be sure to link to your post this week, anything I can do in the name of bacon.

2. Consider it done. I’ll pledge another Kevin Bacon link to this here page sometime soon.

BTW, Kevin Bacon is still the King of Hollywood. And I’m unbeatable at playing “The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon”.

3. Brenda Wisbey says:

My husband and I just watched SLEEPERS and he commented that Kevin Bacon should have received some awards for his movies but we did not realize he has been in so many movies. Thanks for writing all the movies…I will watch for them in the future. Thanks…Brenda

4. Gman says:

I looked for this to see how many degrees I am from Kevin Bacon… 4 !!!

5. im a big fan of Kevin Bacon… wish to meet him in person one day… :)

6. ashfaq saeed says:

The first name of Hollywood actors that i learned is kevin bacon…i love his movies very much and send him my best wishes

7. Mysticfairy37 says:

Awesome site! Bacon in all forms rock.

8. Cinflo says:

excellent site! what was the movie where Kevin Bacon was a guard in a jevenile prison and he sexually molesed the kids/inmates?

9. Pravi_scorpio says:

please anybody knows that kevin becon has acted as medical student and do research of after death in a hospital with five other doctors or students… a kind of super natural thriller pls inform

10. Sya Swagg says:

Witch One was The One When He Is A RockStar And Stuff

11. Rockin_star69 says:

What’s the title of the movie where kevin bacon went to Africa.. He was looking for a basketball player..

12. Randymueller88 says:

flatliners

13. Alan Stein says:

Sleepers.  Book was great and so was the movie.

14. B0jangles78 says:

I don’t know, Kevin Bacon has been in a lot of friggin movies, is he really that good of an actor? I think foot loose was terrible acting but then again it was done in the 80′s was there any good anything back then? Bad hair, horrible clothes…..oh yes the music was awesome! Hollow man was a good movie but does anyone else think that Kevin Bacon has this look of perpetual “deer in the headlights” He is just so blank some times.

15. Chloerandall says:

woodsman

16. Handleit0030 says:

X-men first class!!!!!!!!!!

17. Bigbuckredneck_2010 says:

Can you please update this list? He has been in a few movies since 2009, including X-men: First Class. Thanks!

18. Bigbuckredneck_2010 says:

Please update list

19. Bananamuffins Yay says:

haha your plan worked, i was looking up kevin bacon and i came across your site!

20. Frenchie says:

Sleepers

21. Mandyjim48 says:

what was the film called where he played a son of gypsies killed by people in a small town . he gets revenge by killing all those involved