buy ultram without prescription
On Bacon Live I played a video showing you how to make the Bacon Burger-Style Hot Dog. Just in case you wanted to try and make this yourself, here is the video and recipe again. This part of a campaign to promote Wright’s Brand Bacon, but I am sure you can use any brand of bacon you like.buy diazepam no prescription
We will be reviewing Wright’s Bacon in the next few weeks on Bacon Live. It looks like its going to be good from the video, but we will have to wait and see.klonopin online pharmacy
Bacon Burger-Style Hot Dog: Recipe serves 4soma online without prescription phentermine online without prescription
valium online without prescription
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 6 strips uncooked smoked bacon
- 1/4 cup jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 4 hot dog buns
- 8 strips uncooked smoked bacon
Oven Preparation Instructions:xanax for sale
Preparation Time: 20 minutestramadol online pharmacy
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- While oven is preheating, in a medium size bowl mix ground beef, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- Cook 10 strips of smoked bacon according to package directions. Allow to cool slightly, then coursely chop.
- In another medium bowl, gently toss the cooked bacon pieces with jalapeños and cheese; set aside.
- Divide burger meat into quarters and roll each quarter between two pieces of plastic wrap to a 6-inch by 4-inch square.
- Place 1/4 of the cooked bacon, jalapeño and cheese filling down the middle of each square. Roll and seal meat into hot dog shape.
- Wrap each burger dog with two strips of uncooked smoked bacon from end to end, securing with a toothpick.
- Place burger dogs in an oven-safe baking dish or skillet and cook in oven for 25 – 30 minutes, or until desired crispness is achieved.
- Remove burger dogs from oven, take out toothpicks, place burger dogs on hot dog buns and enjoy!
Grilling Preparation Instructionsadipex online no prescription
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- While grill is preheating, prepare steps 1 through 6 as directed above.
- Place burger dogs on medium-hot grill and cook approximately 15-20 minutes with lid closed, turning every 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove burger dogs from grill, place on hot dog buns and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Aaron McCargo Jr. and Wright Brand Bacon
If you tryout to make this bad boy let me know how it turns out. I bet Aaron from I <3 Bacon Salt will add bacon salt to this recipe when he whips this one up.