bacon009

During this show Sean gives me a bacon Quiz. Luckily I score high enough to not lose my street cred. We will be posting the quiz this week and possibly making it a fun Facebook app. I wonder if anyone got a perfect?

If you happened to follow along with the quiz during the show (its starts near the halfway point), post your score in a comment. I will be give the first three people to comment with a score a free Enjoy Bacon t-shirt.

Listen to Bacon Radio 022:

Download the MP3 or check out our ustream video: Bacon TV – 009

If you have suggestions or topics please share via a comment or join us live!

Watch LIVE Wednesdays at 7 pm EST, go to our show page for details!

UPDATE: We have three winners for the shirts, but keep posting your scores. You will be put into a drawing for something awesome! We will draw the winner on this weeks show!

17 Responses to Bacon LIVE: The Bacon Quiz

1. Aaron says:

I love your blog MrBaconPants! You should try everything you see with bacon, and then try the same thing with Bacon Salt or Baconaise and review both ways.

Haha I got 95 points.

2. Aaron says:

Wait, I mean 96.

Aaron is the first winner… who’s next!

4. Aaron says:

And I’m totally serious, I have all the bacon stuff, I’d steal bacon from the store, and I would rape the shiat out of the PETA guy. I’ve seen the slaughterhouse videos, and they make me drool.

Please don’t beat me up for my pants ;)

6. Aaron says:

Ohhh, dude, I was so sad to see the recent live bacon show on Bacon Salt… Original wasn’t my favorite either, so maybe you just need the rest of the flavors. Peppered is good enough to eat out of the bottle, and so is Applewood and Jalapeno Bacon Salt.

Good use for Original, make bacon rock candy… tbsp of bacon salt, 3 cups of sugar, 3 cups of water, boil to dissolve bacon salt, put it all in a jar, roll a wet string in sugar to cover, tie to a pencil or something and hang it in the jar, cover and store for a week… it’s bacon candy.

Those nasty bacon jelly beans can be helped with bacon salt too…I only had one person test them and like them, but he has Down’s syndrome so he’d eat anything.

Gummy bacon was ok with Original bacon salt too.. not too much, just enough to mingle with the strawberry flavor.. the sugar and salt combination should balance each other out and make it tasty.

OH and freakin’ pour some bacon salt on the air freshener! I haven’t seen the next episode to see if putting it in the freezer helped, but we put ours in the car and couldn’t smell it just two days later.. it really sucked, but now I’m going to add Bacon Salt (probably hickory or mesquite) and see if that makes it kick ass like it should.

7. Julie_Gong says:

i love bacon way more than more score shows… 39

@Aaron, I need to try the other flavors but Original did disappoint me.

@Julie, I will be sending you an email you just won a free shirt!!!

9. Johnny says:

Love the website. Bacon rules! My score was 75

Johnny you win the last shirt!!! Just sent you an email!

To everyone else keep posting your scores you will be in a drawing for something awesome!

11. Aaron says:

Still watcing the previous episodes of Bacon Live.. didn’t think it would be as awesome as it is… and it IS!

On fast food places selling bacon on stuff, I’m alwayd disappointed in the lack of bacon. I love to go to Whataburger (they make it the way you want it, yeah right) and ask for a BLT. They get all pissed because there’s no BLT on the menu, and I don’t want the meat, just BACON… so after biatching at the drive-thru for 30 minutes I go in and they ask me what I want them to do with the meat patty…”shove it back in the cow!” There’s actually a button on their cash register that says BACON, and after a discussion with the manager, I found that you can ask for each item specifically, so I asked for a bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon. The cashier looks at me like I’m nuts! I am not! Each time I say bacon, he should hit the button and add three more little slices of bacon to my order. I reach over and depress the BACON button 15 times, so my awesome BLT cost about $9 and came with 45 (I took it to a table and counted each one) strips of bacon (they look like little half-slices, but a tiny bit better than the ones from Arby’s). Now when I go and order, they all seem to know me and don’t ask questions.

To go with my mega bacon BLT, we head over to SONIC and I always order an “iced tea slush” which also really confuses them the first time. Slush is lemon flavored whether you like it or not, and asking for sweet tea and lemon slush seemed to make me the weirdest person ever. After a few weeks, they quit asking how to make it and they just do it. The best part is, other people hear me ordering and they order it too, and it’s freaking great.

12. Aaron says:

Still listening to old episodes.. Just got to the chicken fried bacon discussion, and I have to tell you, get on a plane and come on down here to Texas! I’ve been to Snook, Texas to Sodolak’s Country Inn so many times…and chicken fried bacon and country gravy never gets old. Until last year, we lived just 89.9 miles from there, so we went every week. Now we’re about 350 miles away, and still go down at least once a month. When gas was $4 a gallon, we still went!

13. Aaron says:

I just had the greatest idea and can’t post it on my own blog because my grandmother might read it. THREE WORDS: BACON POT BROWNIES….duuuudeeeee!

Aaron I am glad you like the show…

My only vice is Bacon so I dont know about Bacon Pot Brownies. Plus the Bacon Brownies Beth made didnt turn out to well. The bacon was chewy. I think bacon cookies would turn out better.

15. Aaron says:

Yeah, my wife reminded me that we’re too old for pot brownies, man. I’m not sure about bacon in the batter, but crumbled on the top is the way to go and stays crunchy for a day or two when covered and refrigerated. I don’t do chewy bacon very often, and always cook it for a long time at low temp. My wife burns bacon, and I try not to let her cook the good stuff; she believes everything cooks at high heat in 3 minutes.

16. Tasha says:

Damn right bacon comes from heaven! I got a 71.

17. Aaron says:

Whew, I was hoping I didn’t get this thread too far off topic. Hope ya got it Tasha!