My hipster friend Todd sent me an email about Krispy Kreme bacon cheddar cheeseburgers. All the email had was a link and the single phrase, “Self explanatory”.

Todd was right, after clicking the link I was greeted with the bountiful image above. Instantly my mouth began to water. I quickly read the short post to find out more about this tasty combination. They were made in Google’s NYC cafeteria, for the birthday of the chef cook. After reading that, I quickly fired off a resume to Google HQ.

I think at my next cookout, which should be soon since my buddy’s birthday (Matt Gondek) is coming up, I will try to make these. I think the hardest part will be cutting the doughnut in half like a bun. I might have to wait till they are a little less fresh. We will have to wait and see, if this happens I will be sure to post video of it.

7 Responses to Krispy Kreme bacon cheddar cheeseburgers

1. todd says:

“hipster”
    heh

Well you do like music and spell your name with a lower case “t”.

I was just assuming hehe… Hey next time I am at Dee’s sixpack I better see you there!

Thanks again for the link!

3. Darren says:

Just say no.

Now if they only had a bacon beer to wash that down with.

5. Emily says:

Those things look gross!!

They were selling Dublin dogs (hot dogs wrapped in bacon) at the Irish festival this weekend. I don’t remember if they were there last year when we went or not, but they looked good.

Darren, I think you meant just say YES!!!

7. [...] quickly clicked the link expecting to see the same Bacon Cheeseburger Doughnut that has been floating around on the internet for a while. To my surprise it was something new, but [...]