Blue Monster Fire is a webcomic I started to keep me drawing and creative everyday. I will post a new comic five days a week on BlueMonsterFire.com. Then on Saturdays I will feature my favorite comic of the week here, with a little commentary on it.

This weeks featured comic is called, Happy July 4th. It shows Mr. Baconpants and Blue Monster watching fireworks. A lot of people after seeing this comic asked me if Blue Monster was a guy and gay. I would just like to set the record straight and tell everyone that Blue Monster is neither male or female, he is a Monster. I am not sure if Monsters have sexual orientations.

Well thats all for this weeks comic be sure you let me know what you think about it.

8 Responses to Blue Monster Fire

1. Matt G says:

Still lame

If you’re asking me if it’s still lame, I would like to inform you it’s not. Thanks for the question ;)

3. Matt G says:

You’re really bad at keeping promises.

I feel bad for your future children come Christmas time.

Haha… aww little Matty is sad. I think I need to trim down to posting the comic twice a week. Its hard work drawing something up everyday. I didnt think it would be that hard.

5. Matt G says:

I’d be happy w/ twice a week.

You only did one last week.

I even drew one for you last wednesday/

If you do more I will post your stuff too… We can be co artist for the comic.

Also I am setting up a better site for the comice too… so it will look better in a jiffy.

7. [...] the 4th of July I introduced you all to Blue Monster, a character from a web comic I started. Well it’s been less than a month a lot has [...]

8. [...] lot of you will remember when I started my online comic, Blue Monster Fire. I promised to have a new comic everyday. Well that didn’t happen because I didn’t realize how hard it was marking a comic. I [...]