Matt Gondek sent me a text today asking me to tell you about his new and improved website. But somehow on my way to his website I got distracted by the bacon flickr group, which is the only flickr group I am part of. I got a message that there were some new photos added to the photo pool, so I stopped in to check them out.

Here are a few good ones I found:

Bacon Pringles, I need to swing by the store is see if they have any of these. Are they good?

Bacon Vodka, I have yet to try to make this. From what I hear it’s not that hard.

French toast and Bacon, also known as a greasy sticky mess of yumminess.

This one is an oldie but goodie. I don’t think this joke will ever get old, every time I see it in a public bathroom I chuckle.

If you ever have fun pictures of bacon, make sure you send a copy to me. Make sure you send the story that goes along with it or I will be forced to make something up.

8 Responses to Fun at the Bacon Flickr Pool

1. Emily says:

I think my mom bought those, but I can’t remember. I’ll have to ask her…I don’t even bother telling you about bacon stuff since I figure everyone else will remember to tell you before I do. haha

2. Matt G says:

The answer is no.

But by far the worse pringle ever is “Screamin’ Dill Pickle”. The tube has a pickle getting electrocuted on it. They are god awfull.

3. Beth says:

have you ever tried those pickle pringles though?? DELICIOUS.

I think I had the pickle before, I don’t remember them being that bad. hmmm…

5. Daniel says:

I’ve never seen bacon pringles, but i have seen bacon and ranch pringles and those were less than stunning.

i should find as many bacon flavored chips I can find and do a taste test.. see which one captures the flavor best.

7. Emily says:

TGIF’s Cheddar and Bacon potato skin chips are pretty good.

8. I’ve been looking for those bacon pringles everywhere. If you actually find them, let us know where!