baconspry.jpg

Here is a list of strange products I found that contain bacon. All the products listed are real and you can buy them at a store. There are some things that I did not put on this list because they were just people’s creations and were not commercially for sale. For example Chocolate Covered Bacon, Bacon Brownies, and Bacon Whiskey are not products for sale.

Strange Bacon Products:
Maple Bacon Coffee – This would be a great way to start the morning, without all the mess of cooking bacon. Bacon flavored coffee sounds amazing and strange at the same time.

Mo’s Bacon Bar – I just learned about this one yesterday and can’t wait to make a trip out to Whole Foods to pick one up. I bet it’s going to taste amazing!

Bacon Mints – I don’t know about you, but I think freshening your mouth with bacon is a bit strange.

Bacon Air Freshener – I love bacon but I think having my car smell like bacon would be strange, I would always be hungry for bacon.

Bacon Flavored Toothpicks – This sounds like a great idea, but I would always be tempted to eat the toothpick.

Bacon Beer – This brings my two favorite things together, bacon and beer. This is not that strange, I just wanted to put it on this list to tell the world about BACON BEER!

Bacon Water (Sadly for Dogs) – Man if this was for humans I bet everyone would be perfectly hydrated. Most people don’t drink water because they don’t like the taste (Does water have a taste?).

Bacon spray – This is the strangest one of all, a diet where you spray food flavored liquid in your mouth. I think this would just drive me crazy. Eating bacon is not just about the flavor it’s also about the crisp (or chewiness, if you like it that way).

If you ever find strange bacon themed or inspired products please let me know, thanks.

19 Responses to Strange Things with Bacon

1. Emily says:

Speaking of Whole Foods, let me know when you go cause I need you to pick me up this cereal I want. :)

And that Mo Bar is that bacon chocolate I kept forgetting to tell you about. It was in last month’s Bust. It’s expensive, but looks good.

2. This doesn’t contain bacon, but it looks and smells like bacon, and it’s available for purchase: the bacon-scented bacon print tuxedo.

Perfect for your next formal event.

@Cynthia
    I made my own DIY baconpants, I will wear them at PodCamp!

4. Koka Sexton says:

This may be the strangest post on bacon I have ever seen. Good work!

5. Brian says:

I reviewed the bacon mints and they are awful. I tried the bacon toothpicks too and mentioned them in the same review. Nasty.

Brian

6. gondek says:

things I learned about you in this post.

you used the word “strange” five times. you suck at adjectives

you’re an alchoholic

Gondek, “strange” was the theme of the post, so it was meant to be over used.

Having 3 beers a week makes you an alcoholic? Looks like I better get myself to the steps programs pronto.

Also from your comment I leaned that you have trouble hitting the shift key. You suck at capitalizing ;)

8. dug says:

LOL LOL LOL LOL

9. Michael says:

Heh, gondek got burned.

Personally, I don’t think I could see myself using any of those products, except maybe the bacon bar. And that’s just because I’m really curious.

10. [...] one more link, Strange Things with Bacon at MrBaconpants.com a list of strange things that have a bacon flavour. I don’t think that bacon coffee would be that [...]

11. [...] I absolutely love trying unconventional and crazy things. And this, is definitely unconventional. I’ve noticed a trend as of late that people are just adding bacon to everything. There’s the chocolate dipped bacon, baconnaise, and at least a half dozen other strange things with bacon. [...]

12. MeatCandy says:

Bacon bar is also sold at World Market. It’s salty/sweet and actually pretty good.

13. #Bacon #Bacon #Bacon – I need some, if not all of this stuff – http://ow.ly/3sSSH

14. Abasyyx says:

All we need is a bacon cigarette and my heaven is complete.

15. [...] are already so many uses for bacon. The Guardian recently reported that shoving bacon up your nose can stop a [...]