cookies.jpg

Over the weekend I got a few emails about a blogger that wrote about a delicious experiment in her kitchen. She added bacon bits in a chocolate chip cookie and topped with a maple cinnamon glaze and a bit of bacon.

She writes: Typically, I would never advocate the addition of meat to a sweet cookie, but I’ve always viewed bacon as “the candybar of meats” so I only felt slightly weird about it.

I have always thought of bacon as the candy of all meats, so I would have not felt weird at all. Also, I like how she tells meat haters not to complain about the bacon in the cookies and to just use fake bacon. Sometimes I feel that the Veggie Eaters think they are at war with us Bacon Lovers, and if that’s true it’s nice to know I have allies.

[Experiments with Delicious Bacon – Muffin]

11 Responses to Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

to die for,or is that to die from

lets hope to die for. haha

3. [...] Mr. Baconpants fried up some cookies, Chris Bloczynski set a benchmark, Blogamama is a directory of mom blogs, Average Joe Blogger experimented with Stumble Karma. You bring me ground round, baby Wrapped in butcher paper, baby Ground round, ground round. You bring me ground round, baby Ground round, ground round, baby, Ground round, ground round. [...]

4. viking says:

you have lost your mind

5. [...] with bacon, even parties. Also, if you looking for a tasty desserts for you party you can also try Bacon Cookies and Bacon [...]

6. Helenee says:

Why are the ads for this page for Jenny Craig?

mmmmmmbacon!

I dont know haha… I think they feel bacon lovers need ot diat.

8. Julia says:

Hi. I read a few of your other posts and wanted to know if you would be interested in exchanging blogroll links?

9. Very nice information…the World needs more Bacon info! Thanks for this :)

10. I’ve always viewed bacon as “the candybar of meats” so I only felt slightly weird about it.

11. Also, I like how she tells meat haters not to complain about the bacon in the cookies and to just use fake bacon.