If you have been blogging for a few years, you will know that during the summer less people are online. Which is understandable since summer is the time for being outside and going on vacation.

With internet traffic slowing down, I was still able to pull in some revenue. This makes me excited for this winter when traffic picks up again. If my site is doing this good during slow times, just think of what it can do when the traffic more then triples.

I am not going to list how much I made with each revenue source because some of them asked me not keep my earnings under wraps. So if I list some and not others, smart people could do the math and figure out what I made with ones I didn’t list. So I am not going to list them like that anymore.

This month’s money makers are, Talkshoe.com (talkObjectivism.com), Adsense, Banners, Text-Link-Ads, and Freelance Writing (about-pittsburghpa.com). I made a total of $65.03, so my income is steadily rising.

Sadly no one bought me a beer this month so I had to pay for my own. If someone would have, I would have listed them here with at link to their site.

In closing I would like to say “welcome” to all the bacon eaters in Chicago. This blog has been getting a lot of press in that city. If you live there, let me know where I can get a good Bacon Burger. I might be coming to town in a few months.

6 Responses to Making Money in August

1. emily says:

Ah! so maybe you can drive me to Indiana after all! Just drop me off on your way to Chicago…she lives so close to there!

I dont drive places I fly ;)

3. emily says:

It’s a really nice drive…only like 5 hours or something and that’s going the speed limit! She lives on an exit on the road you’d be taking! Plus how will you drop me off if you’re on a plane?!?
    Geez louise.

4. emily says:

P.S Don’t go in November like I did. It’s awfully cold and windy and I’m sure I would have had more fun if it hadn’t been like twenty below.

5. Shawn Knight says:

Hey, congrats on the radio spot. If you happen to get a recording of it, post it up, im sure everyone would like to check it out :)

6. Michael says:

You sound like a person of my own ilk. I am a bacon lover. You put bacon on anything and I eat it. In fact, they tease me at work. I’ve often joked (not really joking) that if someone would come out with a bacon-scented perfume a lot of men would buy it for their wives. Can you imagine waking up in the morning with that wonderful aroma next to you?