This Sunday, September 9th, at 11:30 pm(Central Time) I am going to be on the Nick Digilio Show to talk about all things bacon. This is my first official radio appearance for MrBaconpants.com. I am even on their guest schedule.

WGN Radio

If you live in the Chicago area and are up that late on a Sunday tune in. One of two things could happen. I could be so nervous that I don’t say anything, or I could be so excited that I ramble on like a bacon nut. I hope for entertainment value the second happens, rambling is something I do best.

6 Responses to Bacon on Chicago’s WGN Radio

1. Beth says:

Yay!! I’m excited to listen. For people outside of Chicago, check out the WGN Radio website to listen live online!

2. emily says:

I’ll be at work, but you’ll have to tell me how it goes. I think on air you’ll be a ‘bacon nut’ as you call it, which for some reason instead of picturing a fan of bacon, I pictured some kind of nut made out of bacon. Weird.

3. Saskboy says:

Congrats, and have fun on air.

4. Heather says:

Thanks for the plug…let me know if they post it online!

5. Shawn Knight says:

Ok so I totally just screwed up and posted the comment for this post on another post… I’m used to most blogs where they have the “comment” link at the end of the post.

Anyway, again, congrats on the spot and be sure to post up a link to the recording if you get a chance heh.

@Knight

Thats ok I do the samething on other blogs sometimes.

They told me that they are sending me a cd with the interview on it. So once I get that I am going to post it up. I should be getting it today!