Sometimes when you find a recipe you think, “Man why didn’t I ever think of this”? This is one of those times for me. I found a recipe for Bacon, Cheese and Potato Chowder; this is something that I already should have known about. A baked potato with cheese and bacon tastes amazing, so adding cheese and bacon to cream of potato soup would be a no brainer.buy ultram without prescription
I really like this recipe because it’s so simple to make, anyone can handle three steps. Adding more bacon would be the only thing I would change.buy diazepam no prescription
Ingredients (Makes 6 servings)
• 3 cups milk
• 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of potato soup
• 2 cups frozen Southern-style hash browns
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
1. Mix milk and soup in large saucepan. Stir in hash browns. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Ladle into 6 soup bowls.
3. Top evenly with the cheese, bacon and onions.
Recipe from tarahsrecipes.wordpress.com
If you make it, let me know how you like it. Also if I live near you, I will expect an invite to dinner.buy ambien no prescriptionzolpidem online pharmacy provigil online pharmacy phentermine online without prescription valium online without prescription ativan online without prescription xanax for sale tramadol online pharmacy buy alprazolam online adipex online no prescription