I would like to make something clear. I love bacon and everything thing about bacon. I DO NOT like or love Kevin Bacon, and I am going to list the reasons why.

1. You CAN NOT eat Kevin Bacon.
2. Kevin Bacon dose not have good taste.
3. I never see Kevin Bacon at my local grocery store.
4. Seeing Kevin Bacon does not make your mouth water.
5. The sounds Kevin Bacon would make in a hot frying pan would be horrifying.
6. Kevin Bacon dose not smell good in the morning. (This has not be confirmed)
7. Having a Hamburger with Kevin Bacon, doses NOT improve the burgers taste.

That’s all I can think of right now, but I know there are more. If you think of any please feel free to share.

12 Responses to Kevin Bacon Gives Bacon a Bad Name

1. Jason says:

This post was like better than the Tao Te Ching. So wise, yet so… what’s the word? Baconrilliant?

2. Angela says:

Best. Post. Ever. That just earned you some bacon.

@Angela
    Thanks! I am going to enjoy that beer this weekend! ;)

@Jason
    I love your made up bacontastic words!

4. Jason says:

Don’t know how many more I can manage to come up with here, Baconmaster.

5. BBM says:

You could make Bacon taste like bacon. Or tea. Or eggs. Or pasta. Or whatever. http://www.baconsalt.com.

6. donalyza says:

This is very funny. Nice Post!

Thanks I like it too…

8. vanessa says:

why the hell , would you make fun of kevin bacon, just cuz you cant eat him?!

ps, if you are obbsessed with just bacon, then you need a freakin life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. devon says:

one word: obsession

10. Vanessa, One word: VIBRATOR. Here’s another two: USE IT.

11. [...] no secret that I hate Kevin Bacon. In fact, back in July of 2007 I did a post explaining why Kevin Bacon gives bacon a bad name. Well I have something that I have been reluctant to say for years, Kevin Bacon made it so I [...]

12. [...] movie Kevin Bacon has acted in. I know what your think,”I thought you hated Kevin Bacon for giving bacon a bad name”. Well the fact is I don’t hate him, I just get annoyed that every time I search or talk about [...]