Here are some warnings that should be on the packaging of Wendy’s Baconator. If you think of your own warnings, email them to me and I will ad them to the list.

Warning:
* People over the age to 65 should not eat the Baconator.
* Nursing or Pregnant women should not come in contact with the Baconator.
* After eating the Baconator if you have an erection lasting longer then 4 hours, contact your doctor.
* You may feel chest pains while consuming the Baconator.
* Chuck Norris had trouble finishing a Baconator.
* Keep away from an open flame.
* If your Baconator asks you about Sarah Conner, eat it before it gets away.
* Do not operate heavy machinery for 3 hours after consuming a Baconator.
* Driving and eating a Baconator, may cause serious injury.
* Do not use the Baconator as a projectile

46 Responses to Warnings About the Baconator

1. Dane Cook says:

Can it be consumed with alcohol? lol

yes! Bacon and beer are amazing together!

3. Sinjinator says:

Baconator may be larger than it appears.
    Do not stack more than 3 Baconators without supports.
    Bacon end up.
    Children must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian while consuming Baconator.
    Do not follow Baconator into construction site.
    Baconator stops at all railroad crossings.
    Refrigerate any leftovers and consume within 17 weeks.
    Do not taunt Baconator.
    If Baconator arrives naked, it will be back.

4. Burgy says:

The baconator isn’t very good. It mostly tastes like grease and hickory smoke flavoured chemicals. It dripped grease on the table, much like a leaky tap drips water steadily.

And the bacon wasn’t crispy. It was rubbery and stringy. Gross.

Its kills me to say that I agree with you.

I had one last week and I just thought it was the crapy Wendy’s I went too. I didnt think that they were that bad everywere.

But I like the name and idea. So I guess I am just going to have to make my own Baconator. That sounds like a good reason for a cookout!!!

6. megaballs says:

do not feed baconator after midnight

… or it may turn in to a gremlin

8. mg says:

Place your diapers in the freezer the night before you eat a Baconator.

9. Coolwhip says:

…or it will turn into the Juggernaut.

ummmm…. big meaty juggernaut.

11. Big Wally Dan says:

i ate 2 of them yesterday and put on some extra mayonaise as mine were a little dry. they were pretty good, although i drank a six pack before I ate the burgers.

12. [...] as if the bacon salt wouldn’t be enough. 2.5 grams of trans fat, and 830 calories makes it a touch unhealthy even in an otherwise “balanced” [...]

13. Alexander Csamaj says:

I have had the opportunity to taste the Baconator several times after
    consuming it. …. There was another chance. It doesn’t taste as good the
    second, third, fourth time, after eating it. The burps… awwwww. Time to
    hit the crapper. awwwwwww. Not necessarily good.

awwwwwwwwww

Alexander,

haha! I been there and teasted that! awwwwww

15. [...] amazing food and great service. Get the double cheeseburger with bacon at your own risk. It puts Wendy’s Baconator to shame. 2. Fat Head’s (South Side) – I know it sounds like I am obsessed with this place but [...]

16. Tony says:

Yeah, the Baconator is pretty unhealthy, what isin’t tho? Still I really miss the Big Bacon Classic, compared to the new 830 calorie monster.

Wendy’s basically removed the Big Bacon Classic and replaced it with this heart and artery destroyer. There is a petition online to bring back the Big Bacon Classic. (which I feel is vastly healthier and tastier)

17. Jussieboi says:

I had the baconator and soon after I had to have a double bypass surgery. It was worth it.

*Do not eat Baconator if you value life.

haha! well i am glad your still alive!

19. Sirithil says:

If you really want a Big Bacon Classic, say, “I want a single cheeseburger. Add bacon and (list of ingredients) on that, and put it on a kaiser bun.”

Instant Big Bacon Classic. Easy-peasy.

20. Plognark says:

Seriously, do not EVER EVER eat a Baconator while on that new diet pill Alli. Seriously man…

Learn from my mistakes people.

21. jeremy says:

do not taunt the baconator

22. [...] when its done cooking you have to use a paper towel to soak up some of the grease. This puts the Wendy’s Baconator to [...]

23. Keith W. says:

Tony: I went into Wendy’s and ordered just a Big Bacon Classic, and they gave it to me. It’s not on the menu anymore but apparently you can order it anyway.

24. xenabot says:

the baconator-
    i’ll be faat.

25. butch wright says:

Fat,more fat and lots of fat .This plus the starch ,cholesterol and all of the salt and other chemicals are enough to a sumo wrestler !

26. HedonismBot says:

The Baconator is not intended to prevent sexually transmitted diseases. May contain meat. In very rare cases, serious side effects may occur, including unsatisfied hunger or comfortable, settled stomach. The Baconator did it in the study with the candlestick. May not actually contain meat. Always enjoy the Baconator responsibly. Do not spell as “Bacon8er” as this may anger the Baconator. The Baconator is people. Any descriptions, recordings, rebroadcast, or transcriptions of the Baconator without the expressed written consent of Wendy’s and Major League Baseball are forbidden and punishable by making you eat another one.

27. HedonismBot says:

Also, it would appear that our claim that the Baconator was involved with Osama Bin Laden was based on bad intelligence. Apparently it is in fact not a weapon of mass destruction, but rather a weapon of ass destruction. God Bless ‘Merica.

hahahaha haha!!! a weapon of ass destruction! haha!!!!

I sadly know that is ture! ;)

29. retro says:

I do love the classics.

30. Casey says:

I think the Baconator WILL prevent STD’s. Lets face it, if you eat enough of these things noone in their state of mind and sinus will want to have sex with you. Maybe we can stop handing out condoms in schools and stock the lunch rooms with Baconators.

31. chisai says:

I drooled over The Baconator commercials and hit Wendy’s after a couple weeks of them gracing my television. There is very little food as tasty as a Bacon Cheeseburger. Unless it’s from Wendy’s and is called The Baconator. In that case it is disgusting and gross and inedible. It was just a pile ‘o grease. The the bacon was all gummy and gross, the flavor of the meat was horrible. I never leave food, having been a proud member of The Clean Plate Club since I was a child, but I couldn’t even get halfway thru that disgusting sandwich.

@ chisai
    It pains me to report that I agree with you. Yes I love all things bacon but this was to much. I think if I made a home madwe baconator it would be amazing.

Sorry about being kicked out of the Clean Plate Club. Maybe if you tell them the situation they will let you back in.

33. [...] that this thick cut bacon is going to be chewy. I hope this new burger isn’t a letdown like the Wendy’s Baconator was which turned out to be a chewy greasy [...]

34. [...] new burger, the Spicy Baconator. He also told me that he was sorry I wasn’t a bigger fan of the Original. He thinks that this one may tickle my fancy more. I will not have time to try one this week, but [...]

35. Lee says:

If you want the bacon to be crispy in the baconator try replacing the wendys bacon with that ready to serve bacon you microwave. Much better than those shameful strips of rubber Wendys puts in.

36. 2oonhed says:

- Do not leave Baconator unattended with the bacon clearly visible.
    - Baconator is designed to be detectable by infrared laser and/or thermal imaging for “over the horizon” and “around the corner” sensing capabilities.
    - Baconator is insured by the FDIC.
    - If your Baconator fails, contact the authorities by dialing 911.

37. Peter says:

I’m curious to know what are your thoughts on where the the spicy baconator fits into all of this? But it’s so true, I did feel pretty sick after I ate one. I should have read this post prior to having it. Thanks for looking out for the well being of the human population. It’s nice to know someone cares.

38. Delellis says:

Hahahaha , so funny I especially like point 4:
    “After eating the Baconator if you have an erection lasting longer then 4 hours, contact your doctor.”

Well I might as well indulge on it while I’m relatively young because when I’m middle aged I’ll be morosely eating veggies and fish so that I’ll live longer and not die of a heart attack.

39. David says:

THE BACONATER IS FUCKING!!!! DELCIOUS!!! ITS AMAZINGLY GOOD
    STOP CRITIZING IT PLEASSEE I HAVE ATEN OVER!1000 BACONATERS AND AM STILL KICKIN GOOOO BACONNNNNn8TORRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are mistaken the baconator SUCKS!

41. [...] happy that I have another healthy recipe for you, but I bet a few of you started thinking about the Baconator and are now a bit disappointed. Sorry, have a [...]

42. Dean says:

The Baconator will explode your ass, gut, and chin.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

43. [...] bold claims and poor execution. It’s true that this bacon is a step up from the bacon used on the Baconator, but I still would not call this good bacon. So unfortunately I must continue the boycott of [...]

44. EPA says:

The Baconator via swine flu spreading disease filled fast food will therefore end your life. Please do not consume when you still want to live. Thank you.

45. dickster1 says:

I was gonna try the Baconator on for size; but after reading all of these comments, It scared the Hell out of me….

46. scott says:

baconator may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds