This is the mother of all Bacon Cheeseburgers. Just looking at the pictures makes my mouth water. Look at all that bacon. I think Wendy’s is trying to drive me crazy because there is not date to when this will be released on the flyer. I checked their website, but didn’t see anything about it. If you see this thing anywhere let me know ASAP!

The Baconnator

31 Responses to The New Baconator

1. Beth says:

BE CAREFUL MOSLEY IT CAN SENSE FEAR!!!

I dont fear bacon!

3. Bacon is one of those ingredients that just makes things better. That sandwich looks outstanding.

Always remember that, Butter and Bacon make everything better.

(Other things that make things better include cheese and heavy cream.)

4. Wendy's Old Fashion Peon says:

I am a wendy’s peon and got one of these for fifty percent off and I ate it and felt my arteries clogging

5. Stump says:

Six strips on top of a 1/2 pound double…
    We stare at the picture every day at work.
    Like Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part.

Baconator, you will be mine, and I will do delicious things to you.

I agree with you Alex… Bacon and Cheese make my life complete.

Peon,
    I wish you could get me one! I live for bacon and clogging arteries!

Stump,
    What delicious things will you do to it?

7. [...] not have to drive anymore. It would be nice on a long road trip, to be able to take a nap or eat a Baconator without having to try to dive at the same time. They are ready have a car that parks it self; I [...]

8. Neal says:

I had one these monsters earlier this week. Whoa!! This was one of the sloppiest, meatiest, and tasty burgers I have ever put in my mouth. When looking at the menu, the Baconator combo picture is outlined with a caution tape graphic. Go ahead a biggie size it, you’ll love it.

The Wendy’s by me just got it! I am going to have one and the near future

10. [...] 2007 in Rambles and The Big List. Here are some warnings that should be on the packaging of Wendy’s Baconator. If you think of your own warnings, email them to me and I will ad them to the [...]

11. Adam says:

My co-workers were too afraid to join me—so I had to go-it-alone. I wasn’t scared! Best decision I ever made.

12. Baconator says:

I am the baconator. I shall consume you all

13. Sarakastic says:

It’s just wrong that this happens right during swimsuit season. Oh well, sacrifices must be made for the love of bacon.

14. oeufskillet says:

That was the best thing I’ve ever had for breakfast. MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

15. Chu Lo Fat says:

I shall quote the great darth vader, “We eat again, at last. The meal is now complete. When I met you last I was but the raw. Now, I am the well done!”

I just had one of these bad boys last night and it was amazing! You have to be hungry to finsh it!

I dont remember that from Star Wars. I guess I am going to have to watch it again ;)

17. Adrian says:

just had one… the bun had space for atleast 2 more strips of bacon.

good point Adrian!

19. Weasel says:

I am a big meat eater. I belive in RBI’s (Recomended Bacon Intake). I live in Alberta, Canada, where the four main food groups are Moo, Oink, Cluck, and Gobble. I can’t wait to knock that year or so off my lifespan for the thrill of the Baconator!!!

Note: RBI’s can also be your Recomended Beef Intake, or Recomended Bird Intake. If there are any more variations of RBI’s, please feel free to post or use them (Recomended Butter Intake? Mmmmmm butter).

20. Thomas Wayne says:

I had one of these recently, and it was great. Although the bacon wasn’t very “strong” in flavor. Yet it was still good, and it felt like my arteries were getting more clogged.

That said, there is a (self-proclaimed) “Important Doctor” who came up with a bacon and cheese diet. Some people claim this guy is a fraud, but it’s an interesting theory to think about… :)

21. Snork says:

Pfffft! Greenhorns.

22. Homer says:

Take it home and put a fried egg on it!! Mmmmmm…..breakfast burger.

haha! thats a great idea never thought of that!

24. The choice of African American men everywhere.

25. Saskboy says:

My heart got clogged just reading the reviews.

26. Aub says:

I am in love with the Baconator

27. Amy says:

I am impressed with y’alls passion for bacon. Its mmmmazing hahaha funny. Goofy people with this bacon craze.

28. The Bacon Goddess says:

I passed out at the mere sight and smell of the Baconator – the fear was too great.

29. Amelia says:

Thanks !! very helpful post!

30. [...] the item and consume it like a starving animal. But now I am more hesitant to order such items like Wendy’s Baconnator or the Arby’s Bacon Roastburger. I have even found myself, when given the choice between a bacon [...]